DO WHAT DAD LOVES
Dad has been rooting you on since day one. He taught you how to play catch and how to grill. He supported you through every endeavor. This Father’s Day, focus on what he loves for a change. Here are just a few suggestions on how to wish him a Happy Father’s Day:
1. Book a brewery tour. Bond over the brewing process while sampling some local brews.
2. Play 18 holes. Boston is home to a number of beautiful, public golf courses. Secure a tee time and then take him out to lunch.
3. Tour Fenway Park. Since the Sox are out of town this Father’s Day, bring Dad on a tour to learn the ins and outs of the ballpark he talks so much about.
4. Treat his taste buds. Bring Dad to his favorite seafood spot downtown or open up the grill and make a meal together at home.
5. Give a gift. Pick something that will continually remind him how important he is to you.
OUR THREE PICKS FOR DAD
MONT BLANC WATCH
VINTAGE BOSTON CELTICS CUFFLINKS
ULTRA BLACK MONT BLANC MEISTERSTUCK CLASSIQUE BALL POINT PEN
About E.B. Horn
No matter the piece or purpose, we want to make your jewelry shopping experience the best it can be. That’s the attitude that we’ve had for 178 years and we’re happy to see it’s worked all this time. Visit our site to learn more.
Stay in touch
Want to receive occasional offers and updates from E.B. Horn via email?