Treat Mom This Mother’s Day
She’s been there for every one of your important days. First day of school, birthdays, graduations, your wedding. On Sunday, it’s her day. So make sure you celebrate Mother’s Day with an experience that will make her feel special.
5 ways to treat Mom this Mother’s Day
1. Stroll through the newly blooming Boston Public Garden (and keep an eye out for the Duckling Day Parade)!
2. Shop on Newbury Street, grab brunch on a patio and shop some more.
3. Pamper her with a mani-pedi and some quality one-on-one time with you.
4. Surprise her with her favorite flowers over a bottle of Sangria. ‘Tis springtime after all.
5. Give her a piece of jewelry that will forever remind her how special she really is.
OUR FOUR PICKS FOR MOM
18kt Pave Diamond Studs
18kt Quartz, Mother-of-Pearl & Diamond Halo Ring
Sterling Silver & Rose Gold Bar Bangle
Diamond Heart Pendant
About E.B. Horn
No matter the piece or purpose, we want to make your jewelry shopping experience the best it can be. That’s the attitude that we’ve had for over 181 years and we’re happy to see it’s worked all this time. Visit our site to learn more.
Stay in touch
Want to receive occasional offers and updates from E.B. Horn via email?